Car rental agents involve the interaction with our customers mainly in car deliveries and collection. They handle all the administration and enquiries and if you enjoy meeting people and have an interest in cars, you may enjoy this position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering the telephone: dealing with customer enquiries about the availability and cost of vehicles.
- Meet and greet customers.
- Handling client questions or complaints and working to resolve overdue car rentals.
- Taking bookings and explaining the terms of rental.
- Completing paperwork with the customer and taking payments.
- Showing customers to their vehicle and pointing out any bumps, scrapes or special features.
- Checking mileage and inspecting for damage when vehicles are returned.
- Providing ongoing service and sales support.
- Responsible for ensuring the cars are clean, full of gas and ready for the next client.
- Excellent customer care and communication skills.
- Strong personality with good attitude.
- Previous experience of customer service, office administration or sales work.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Administrative and IT skills.
- Basic maths and cash handling skills.