Let's Make it happen
It doesn’t matter where you’re coming from, how you look or any other aspect about yourself.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we can’t wait to meet you
Why you should join us!
Transportation stipend to
handle your daily commute
We drink coffe
Insurance package to
keep you secure
More perks coming
as we grow
and above all...
a growing and talented team fueled
by a quality driven culture
Our open positions..
We are always on the lookout for new talented employees,
check out our open positions below:
This position is a key contributor to the long-term strategy and success of the company. The incumbent will be responsible to oversee operational effectiveness of
the business unit by leading the team members towards achieving operational success, positively influencing customer satisfaction and ensuring financial profitability.
He/she must possess adequate management experience in leading medium to large size teams, demonstrate a thorough understanding of ground transportation, logistics and fleet management, and must have the ability to forge close relationships with key stakeholders.
1. Maintain and/or exceed minimum standards of customer service while continuing to enhance the services offered to encourage return of business.
2. Listen and prompt the customer to communicate their needs and requirements ensure that the service provided meets or exceeds customer expectations.
3. Provide advice to customers regarding rates and services and ensure accurate reservations are taken and logged into the system on a daily basis.
4. Convert customer inquiries into sales.
5. Be aware of any changes to products, services and policies. Organize vehicle deliveries and pick-ups.
6. Provide a consistent focus on teamwork, productivity and performance measurement.
7. Communicate with staff any changes to current products, services and policies.
8. Ensure staff can capably manage the branch in the absence of the Branch Manager.
1. Maintain high standards of vehicle presentation and safety.
2. Ensure that any vehicle not of immaculate standard is cleaned, serviced and/or repaired immediately.
3. Ensure the branch office, toilets and yard is clean and tidy at all times.
4. Display vehicles within the yard to maximize exposure.
5. Periodically review and assess the quality and detail of the branch operation and update signage when required.
1. Prepare accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports on agreed financial, operational branch and fleet performance measures.
2. Communicate promptly with Head Office regarding any queries and problems that may arise.
3. Follow set standards and procedures in the event of rental transactions involving incidents such as accidents, complaints and breakdowns. In particular, ensure all damage to vehicles is reported, excess collected, and Accident Report Forms completed and sent to Head Office.
4. Report and make recommendations to HO or the Regional Manager regarding improvements to your branch.
Vehicle maintenance and presentation:
1. Detail and service vehicles when Vehicle Service Agent/s is busy or unavailable; clean branch and yard; complete minor repairs to vehicles; ferry vehicles between branches.
2. Exercise adequate and regular control over rental agreements and supporting documents, processing and invoicing of these Agreements, and maintain close control over payments obtained following collection of vehicles.
3. Ensure that rental fleet of vehicles is in good condition by exercising close monitoring over licensing and registration requirements, insurance and verifying regularly the maintenance and servicing schedules to ensure that vehicles delivered are in perfect conditions and do not represent a risk to customers.
4. Ensure that all repairs are performed within the shortest possible delays and at the most competitive cost
· Diploma or Degree in any discipline
· Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant position
· Hardworking and able to work in a stressful environment
· Excellent attitudes and customer service skills
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Relevant exposure to and a sound understanding of an I.T Management System pertaining to car hire activities.
· Excellent Management skill.
· Excellent verbal and written communication in both English and French language.
· A Diploma in Management and/or Sales and/or logistics or any other relevant field
· Any qualification in automobile mechanic will constitute a definite advantage
Car rental reservation agents speak to customers over the phone and use computer systems to compile information for the customer’s reservation. The agent explains which cars and price options are available for the days the customer needs the vehicle and notes the customer’s choice in the computer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process and post payments.
- Select and confirm bookings.
- Maintain booking calendar and database.
- Maintain data; generate and format reports and other documents using a full range of computer software skills including spreadsheets, word processing, desktop publishing, database management, presentation software, etc. Clerical duties include such tasks as answering telephone, taking and delivering messages, setting up and maintaining files, sorting mail, preparing routine correspondence.
- Perform mathematical calculations and reconciliations manually and with a calculator.
- Record, organize, and file relevant information and data.
- Respond to public inquiries and complaints in an effective and tactful manner.
- Process payments, event set up requests, booking contracts, and supply orders by phone, mail, and electronically.
- Print, copy and coordinate distribution of documents, including various types of correspondence.
- Prioritize workloads and tasks, adhering to task schedule requirements while being faced with interruptions and distractions.
- Principles and techniques used in organizing, coordinating, and maintaining files and filing systems.
- Principles and techniques used in invoicing, recording and reconciling payments, and handling money in various forms.
- Scheduling, calendars and booking systems.
- Principles and techniques used in organizing, coordinating, and maintaining rental bookings.
- Computers and common software packages, including electronic communication devices and database records.
- Customer service techniques.
Car rental agents involve the interaction with our customers mainly in car deliveries and collection. They handle all the administration and enquiries and if you enjoy meeting people and have an interest in cars, you may enjoy this position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering the telephone: dealing with customer enquiries about the availability and cost of vehicles.
- Meet and greet customers.
- Handling client questions or complaints and working to resolve overdue car rentals.
- Taking bookings and explaining the terms of rental.
- Completing paperwork with the customer and taking payments.
- Showing customers to their vehicle and pointing out any bumps, scrapes or special features.
- Checking mileage and inspecting for damage when vehicles are returned.
- Providing ongoing service and sales support.
- Responsible for ensuring the cars are clean, full of gas and ready for the next client.
- Excellent customer care and communication skills.
- Strong personality with good attitude.
- Previous experience of customer service, office administration or sales work.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Administrative and IT skills.
- Basic maths and cash handling skills.
You will be responsible for managing SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organizing market research.
- Writing press releases.
- Arranging promotional events.
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns.
- Writing online content-SEO friendly.
- Communicating with clients.
- Proofreading and editing web copy.
- Supporting other staff including onsite SEO and link building managers on key projects.
- Assisting managers with proposal writing, onsite optimization, link building, analytics analysis, paid search campaign management and whatever else needs doing at the time.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Excellent spelling and grammar-Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent web research skills-researching competitive keywords. Good attention to detail.
- Ability to generate ideas for web copy and writing articles about a particular subject based from main points given to you.
- Ability to organize yourself and others, including good time management.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel 35+ wpm typing speed.
- Good organizational skills.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing and motivated individual to work as a Vehicle Valeter main role include cleaning neatly our cars at our plaine Magnien branch. (Morality certificate mandatory)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Car valets clean inside and outside of motor vehicles.
- Use high pressure hoses to clean vehicles.
- Window cleaning, wheels, door handles and mirrors.
- Vacuum and clean upholstery and carpets.
- Waxing and polishing surfaces.
- Application of gels and other finishes to bumpers and trim.
- Drive Company vehicles properly and safely as directed.
- To conduct full damage checks on vehicles before and after rental.
- To assist our car rental agents as when needed.
- To keep garage tidy and clean.
- Check oil level, fill water in wiper, brakes.
- Bring car to garage for maintenance and servicing.
No experience is required. Valid Driving License minimum 12 months.
Office Administrators oversee the day-to-day functions concerning an office or business. They may manage administrative staff such as secretaries, assistants and office clerks, allowing their supervisors more time to carry out their managerial tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- File maintenance, Data processing and clerical.
- sort and distribute incoming mail to areas and staff within the organization and dispatch
- write business letters, reports or office memos using word processing programmes
answer telephone enquiries from customers, attend to visitors and assist other staff in
the organization with their enquiries
- operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and faxes
- undertake other duties such as banking, credit control or payroll functions.
- Sorting out the post
- Answering the phones
- Working with databases
Working with security organizations
- Managing inventory
- Working with invoices and receipts
- Minimizing office expenditure
Getting maintenance done on office equipment and machinery
- Managing holiday, sickness, attendance and absence records
- Enforcing office protocols
- Negotiating with suppliers and service providers
- First rate listening, grammar, numeracy, comprehension, presentation and communication skills: written and oral.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Utilising computer applications
- Preparing budgets, business documents and reports
- Being professional and punctual
- Following and executing company policies and objectives
- Being reasonable and dependable