You will be responsible for managing SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organizing market research.
- Writing press releases.
- Arranging promotional events.
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns.
- Writing online content-SEO friendly.
- Communicating with clients.
- Proofreading and editing web copy.
- Supporting other staff including onsite SEO and link building managers on key projects.
- Assisting managers with proposal writing, onsite optimization, link building, analytics analysis, paid search campaign management and whatever else needs doing at the time.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Excellent spelling and grammar-Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent web research skills-researching competitive keywords. Good attention to detail.
- Ability to generate ideas for web copy and writing articles about a particular subject based from main points given to you.
- Ability to organize yourself and others, including good time management.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel 35+ wpm typing speed.
- Good organizational skills.